Taal Vista Hotel, Tagaytay

It's my second time to stay at Taal Vista Hotel.  I have to say... it's sweeter the second time around because we got a stunning ...


It's my second time to stay at Taal Vista Hotel.  I have to say... it's sweeter the second time around because we got a stunning view from our room's balcony.  We stayed at the new wing of the hotel and the room that we got (particularly room 466) is facing the Taal volcano.

The rooms are definitely newer and they have more space compared to the rooms of the old hotel building.

We just pretty much enjoyed the room.  I think this is what they call "staycation".  Nothing much to do in Tagaytay except to enjoy the view, dine, drink wine/beer, and chill (both literally and figuratively). :)

Love the weather! And the decorations and lightings at the hotel are amazing - it's christmassy feel!!

Happy me! :)


More reviews here:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g317121-d320846-Reviews-Taal_Vista_Hotel-Tagaytay_Calabarzon_Region_Luzon.html






P80 beer. not bad. :)




























You Might Also Like

0 comments