Nanbantei of Tokyo

Nanbantei of Tokyo is one of my fave Japanese restaurants.  Their service is great, the price is okay, and of course the food is a must...



Nanbantei of Tokyo is one of my fave Japanese restaurants.  Their service is great, the price is okay, and of course the food is a must try!  Their specialty is Yakitori and I just love their selection.

I also like the ambience, busy but still cozy. You'd hear the cooks' loud voices when they coordinate food orders [reminds me of Hell's Kitchen, but without Gordon Ramsey :) ]

It takes some time before they serve your orders.  To compensate, they have wifi and free vegetable sticks for starter.

They are very conscious about the food's quality.  So after our meal we were asked to fill-up a survey form and the manager also approached and asked us how the food was.   It's always good to be consistent with the quality of food and service.  That's why customers like me keeps on coming back again and again to Nanbantei !  :)





My favorite! Bacon asparagus. 

Spicy Tuna Maki

 you can buy the sushi per piece.  It's around P60 each,

 Pork Yakiniku and Kani wrapped in bacon  

Sake and Japanese fried rice




For the complete menu and price list:

Located at:
3/F Greenbelt 3Ayala Center, Makati



You Might Also Like

0 comments