Pamana Restaurant, Tagaytay

I've been eyeing on this restaurant for months.  Their cozy looking building caught my attention whenever we pass by Aguinaldo hi-wa...



I've been eyeing on this restaurant for months.  Their cozy looking building caught my attention whenever we pass by Aguinaldo hi-way in Tagaytay.

Pamana offers Filipino cuisine with a twist.   The dishes have unique taste and presentation.  It's not a so ordinary Filipino restaurant.

It's also not pricey as I thought it would be. Pamana's menu ranges from Php250 to Php500 (on an average).  

I would really recommend Pamana for families and couples.  I super loved the food  (especially the Ensaladang Bagnet).  Plus the interior makes it more fab to dine.

Truly, it's one of the best restaurants.  For sure I will be back.  [There's too much to try!!]






Sisig, Kare Kare, Aligue rice, and Ensaladang Bagnet






Puto bumbong for dessert


Refreshing lemon grass juice

Kapeng barako they locally grow at Amadeo



 The frames, pictures, chandeliers are lovely.   




Pamana Restaurant
Aguinaldo Highway
Tagaytay City
(beside Theodore Hotel/THE BOUTIQUE bed & breakfast HOTEL)







You Might Also Like

0 comments