Zip Line in Coron, Palawan

A quote that I live by - "You choose your own adventure and destiny". However, my decisions are sometimes crazy and irrational...



A quote that I live by - "You choose your own adventure and destiny".

However, my decisions are sometimes crazy and irrational.  Like what happened to me in Coron.

After scuba diving, I went straight to Zip Line! After depth, I conquered heights.  My body has not yet recovered from underwater pressure, but I still went for some heights. CRAZY!  At first it was okay, but after a while I realized something was wrong!  The feeling was wrong!!! I got dizzy and felt REALLY sick.

Anyway, zip line was also amazing because of the view.  It's my first time to try zip line over the ocean.  And first time to see something like it in the Philippines.

Cost is just about P500+ including gears, zip line, souvenir picture, and merienda (They serve pancit, burger, etc).   The owner was very accommodating.  He held our camera and took hundreds of photos.  It almost came out as a video! Obviously, he didn't want to miss a thing.  ;)

I never heard that Coron offers zip line until our trip.  I just saw the advertisement in the tricycle.  Our driver gladly took us in the location.  It's just in the center of the town/pier.










The zip line was a two-way trip.  My 2nd trip was not successful because I didn't make it to the tower.  I got stuck somewhere in the middle.  It was funny! The operator saved me hastily.  :D




I told you, the bold adventurer succeeds the best. :)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. hi irish, it's not located in a resort. it's just in Coron Town. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chichi,

    Hope you don't mind na isinama ko tong article mo dun sa ginawa kong travel guide for Coron. I linked it back to this post, of course.

    Let me know kung okay lang, I can remove it asap if you mind. :)

    http://www.lakadpilipinas.com/2014/07/coron-itinerary-travel-guide.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang ganda ng view ng zipline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can have the contact number of the owner, i have a homebased travel agency, I maybe offer this to my guest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chichi, would you like to earn up to $500 per sale promoting my Philippines boat tours? https://www.islandhoppinginthephilippines.com/

    ReplyDelete