Bantayan: Kota Beach and Stopovers

The first beach I saw in Batanyan was "Kota Beach".  I said to myself, "It's beautiful and dreamlike.. I found paradi...




The first beach I saw in Batanyan was "Kota Beach".  I said to myself, "It's beautiful and dreamlike.. I found paradise!".   We stopped there for a moment because our pump boat captain didn't know where to drop us.  And from there we took the pedicab to the Anika Resort.


I promised myself to go back again to this beach - and yes I did!! And the timing was perfect.  It's when the sun is about to go down.

I'm a big fan of sunset as it brings warm goodbye from day's work.  I call it "sunset sesh" and it's best paired with a cold beer. :)

I can't really tell how to specifically go to this beach because there's no map - you can just hail a pedicab or tricycle or rent a scooter/bike and ask for directions. 


There's actually a resort that's exactly in front of Kota - although the reviews are underwhelming.
Reviews Kota Beach Resort

PICTURES!! 




They insisted to take their picture!  


Going to Kota Beach is 30 minutes scooter ride from Bantayan Island Nature Park & Resort
The best thing about traveling by motorcycle is that you can stop anywhere you want.  Freedom is yours!


Abandoned Wharf








Lovely colors of sunset


I-peed-my-pants moment. LOL! Nah, it's because my bikinis were wet after swimming. 

This was at the northern part of Bantayan.  It's like a playground for kids.  Lucky!






This is the end of my Bantayan, Cebu adventure.  Overall, it was awesome!

I always look for warm smiles when I go to places, and I found it in Bantayan.  The locals are so generous and hospitable.  Bantayan will be forever in my heart.

P.S. Hit "Like" if you really like my posts.  ;) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments