Cliff Diving Adventure at Ariel's Point, Boracay

Cliff diving was definitely the  highlight of our trip.   It's  too AWESOOOME!!   Party starts and ends in the boat.  There were l...





Cliff diving was definitely the highlight of our trip.  It's too AWESOOOME!!  
Party starts and ends in the boat.  There were lots of music, dancing and drinks were overflowing - like we no longer would like to go back to the shore.  I had soooooo much fun!!  

The view was amazing - it's paradise.  Everyone was friendly and you meet different peeps from different countries.  Everyone was just sooo supportive of you making that big jump! 






The Ariel's Point package includes round-trip boat transfer, local appetizers, a BBQ lunch, merienda (afternoon snacks), unlimited drinks (bottled water, sodas, juices, San Miguel Pale Pilsen, San Miguel Light, Red Horse, and dark rum), and use of Ariel's Point amenities (diving platforms, snorkeling gear, canoes, kayaks, and floating raft) are currently being offered for only 1,500 PHP / person.   (as per Ariel's website link: http://www.arielspoint.com/getting-to-ariels-point.html)

Trips to Ariel's Point depart daily at 11:30 a.m. from Obama's Grill in Station 1.  Party is over at 5pm. 





Sharing the video of my BIG JUMP!! LOL!!








My friends waiting for me to jump! 

There are 3 different dive boards - 6,8 and 15 meters.
I only tried 6 meters.  I was super scared and almost had an heart attack (I really thought I was brave until I walked towards the end of board).

I'm already teary-eyed when I think of jumping again! YES I'M A PUSSY!!





You Might Also Like

0 comments