Inside the Mind Museum, Fort Bonifacio

I was always curious of what's inside the Mind Museum.  The building itself is very eye-catching as it is one of the state-of-the-ar...



I was always curious of what's inside the Mind Museum.  The building itself is very eye-catching as it is one of the state-of-the-art buildings in Fort area - one hella architecture.

My nephews are in town so I decided to take them there.   

There are five galleries in the museum: Atom, Earth, Life, Universe and Technology.  The exhibits are very interactive (although some are no longer working! shame!) .  Most of the displays remind me of my grade school days.  




Overall, the exhibits are very educational for kids.  My nephews were happy (I hope so!).

Although, I think once is enough for me going there.  I'm little bit underwhelmed.  There's just nothing much new.  




Adult three-hour pass is P600; child three-hour pass, P450; adult or child all-day pass is P750. The Biorhythm special exhibit is P250 (adult) and P200 (child). Pick your own time slot. 
https://tickets.themindmuseum.org/


Ticket Time Slots:
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m, 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m, 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m, 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.


Address: JY Campos Park, 3rd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City


















 Static










You Might Also Like

0 comments