Nolita, High Street

Looking for great pizzas? Go to Nolita in Highstreet, Fort Bonifacio.  It really reminds me of the pizzas I had in the streets of Rome, It...

Looking for great pizzas? Go to Nolita in Highstreet, Fort Bonifacio.  It really reminds me of the pizzas I had in the streets of Rome, Italy.  Yes, close to best and not so ordinary.

It's really packed during dinner, especially weekends. And no one will assist to sit you down.  So you'll need your game face when looking for seats (well, something that I hate) and a lot of patience.  GRR!


Hanz Montenegro not included in the menu. LOL

My favorite among the other pizzas - Spinach and Artichoke

Onion rings


MY FAVE (again) PASTA only at Nolita. :D
Tomato and Olives (not the exact name, but I order this every time).


They also have burger meals.  For the food and price list:
http://www.munchpunch.com/nolita-bonifacio-high-street-central/menu

Located at:
UG/F Bonifacio High Street Central, West Superblock 







You Might Also Like

0 comments