My Second Time in El Nido

Palawan is my favorite destination in the Philippines. It just offers a lot of adventures.  It's not overdeveloped, tourism is ecolo...




Palawan is my favorite destination in the Philippines. It just offers a lot of adventures.  It's not overdeveloped, tourism is ecologically sustained (in a way), the scenery is amazing, and the people are just great. 

It's my second time in El Nido, and I didn't feel that I was there before.  Mother nature showed me more of its natural beauty and greatness.  :)

Some details: I booked at the same hotel and same travel agency. You can arrange the island hopping tours when you arrive in El Nido (rates: El Bacuit).  The hotel can arrange the transfers for you from Puerto Princesa.  See my other blog for more details about the accommodation, transfers, etc El Nido 2012

There are 4 standard tours (Tour A-D) that are being offered by different travel agencies, the prices are more or less just the same.   I finished A & C already last time, so we went for Tour B.

Tour B includes: snake island, pangulasian, cudognon cave, entalula, pinagbuyutan.  We paid P4,500 for the private tour.  It includes 2 boatmen and 1 guide, lunch. 

I am keeping this blog short. Now sharing awesomeness. :) 



Snake Island.  Don't worry, there are no snakes.  :) It's just that the sand bar is snake-shaped. 


View deck at snake island. 


The lagoons are enchanting, right?  
You know this song automatically plays in my mind when I see the lagoons.


Pinagbuyutan Island

Since most of the tourists go for Tour A & C, there are only few tourists in this island. I think there were only 3 groups at that time. 



Island life. 
I wish I can climb that tree too. 

Lunch Area. We rented a hut for P100. There are only few tourists which is great. 

Fly fly fly. I'm a free bird. 


Watch out for my follow-up blog post. This is just Day 1. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments