Bellarocca

It's summer time again! And I'm very excited for the season! It's time for water activities, beach trips, surf trips and every...

It's summer time again! And I'm very excited for the season! It's time for water activities, beach trips, surf trips and everything under the sun.  In the Philippines, the temperature is usually 30+ degrees celsius from April-May.  It's really hot and the sky is blue and cloudless during the day.  Perfect time to travel because typhoons are unlikely. :)

I really like summer because of its colors and vibrancy.  And everyone is just game about going to the beach. You'd find the beach resorts crowded in these months.

So here's a little teaser.  I'm blogging about my trip to Bellarocca soon.  It's a 5-star resort in Marinduque, Philippines.  They offer lots of water activities and the amenities are just great!  It's a destination for ultimate rest and relaxation (if you don't care about the bill). :)

See yah!

You Might Also Like

0 comments