Hello Again Casita Ysabel!

Time for a short getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city.  Perfect, Anilao is just 2-3 hours away from the city. August is one ...


Time for a short getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city.  Perfect, Anilao is just 2-3 hours away from the city.

August is one of the rainy months in the Philippines. The storm has just passed and lucky we had a very sunny beautiful day.

We stayed at my fave boutique resort - Casita Ysabel.  (I've blogged about it already. Click the link!)  But this time, we rented Casita Maria.  It's a pimped out hut with an ocean view.  It's just super perfect because we don't have to go to the ocean deck or someone else's deck (LOL!) to chill because we have our own! With all the privacy and comfort, P6,000+/night is all worth it.

I'll keep this blog short because I have nothing much to say. :)

Sharing pic of the casita we've stayed in.   It's named after me.  Maria.  Above is the view from our room.

Inside is a mosquito proof bed.  It's strange to sleep inside this bed.  REALLY! But it's better safe than sorry. 

The floor is surprisingly clean that I don't use slippers walking around our casita. 
Also, you can ask the staff to deliver your food here, instead of eating at the dining area.
 I just love day beds. 

HAPPY! :) 

 I bought my own scuba mask, yes they're legit. 

I was disappointed though, because the reef is half-dead.  The storm has caused too much damage.  From colourful and lively reef, all what's left are rubbles.  
  

Well,  at the end of the day, there's still sunset to enjoy. It was red orange that afternoon. Nice huh? :) 

Life is beautiful. 

XOXO



You Might Also Like

0 comments